We believe that a software for customer success should help you be proactive. It shouldn’t require too much from the CSM - instead, it should help you create awareness and insights that you can take action on.
We have two different types of notification sections for the CSM:
- Updates section for notifications and @mentions collaboration which require your attention but are not necessarily urgent.
- Activities list that organizes all your to-do’s, calendar events, playbook-actions, and tasks that you’ve triggered based on lifecycle changes, changes in usage etc.
The UPDATES section of the Actions tab helps you stay on top of the notifications you need to know about but doesn’t require your immediate attention:
- You can promote collaboration and tag colleagues anywhere in Planhat and ask them a question, invite them to a project or throw them an “FYI” (read about the use @mentions).
- Be notified when new users are logging into your product or if a contact has returned after a long time
- Know about activities or workflows (playbooks) assigned to you by your colleagues
The activities list can be found in the Actions tab in Planhat and it helps you to:
- Sort your activities based on planned activities (thing you need to do today or sometime in the future) and historic activities (things you’ve already done)
- Build, follow up and take actions on Playbooks
- Action on your tasks triggered by different alerts based on customer behavior and/or lifecycle activities
We’ve also made sure that these notifications are becoming part of your daily workflows - you can decide if you want your notifications to show up in your personal slack feed, in-app or in your inbox.
It also enables you to receive notifications on the type of customers you care about (your own portfolio or customers you’re following etc).
See below on how to set up your notification preferences:
There are also some extra helpful links below :)