A webhook is a way for an app to provide other applications real-time information. The data is sent as it happens, meaning that you get it immediately.
Articles in this section
- What do "beat" and "experience" mean in Planhat?
- Why are different customer emails displaying in the same email thread?
- Not all end users (contacts) sent over API get added
- I cannot get my Gmail to sync
- Linked my Gmail but can't find customer e-mails
- Where is my tenant token?
- Does Segment filter match if a property doesn’t exist?
- When is the cut-off date for your MRR calculation?
- What is a webhook?
- What is a "process owner"?