It only takes a few quick steps!
1. Navigate to your User Profile page in Planhat
2. Select the Email tab at the top
3. Click "Enable Gmail Account Access"
4. A pop-up from Google will appear asking you to enable permissions for Planhat to access this account. Click Allow
5. After you have allowed Planhat to access your Gmail account, you must select which inboxes you would like to sync.
Select the inboxes you would like Planhat to sync with, and then click on Update Sync Settings. This will start the sync process for your email accounts that you have specified.
Once your emails have successfully have been synced, you will get a message letting you know that looks a little something like this...
And you should not be able to see your emails with the related customers in Planhat in the Activity module (history), on the customer profile view, and it will also update the "last touch" in Planhat.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
1) when you first sync your emails into Planhat, we look 14 days back so if you sent an email before then it will not be synced into Planhat
2) it can take up to 10 minutes to sync your new emails with Planhat
3) if email is in a folder that is not included in the sync it will not be synced
4) with email users that are not in Planhat already, if we have enough information we can sometimes create a new user and map it to the appropriate company profile page, but if not then it will be in the "unassigned" emails in the Activities module of Planhat